How you speak to yourself, what stories you play over and over in your head… are they positive ones or negative limiting ones.
- Justify where you are and stay where you are ~ See yourself in a position of where you want to be
- Tell it like it is, keep it like it is ~ Stop telling non-serving stories
- Are you a whiner or a winger ~ Play to win, stop justifying your losses
If you really want to know if you have bad language ~ look at your life and your results, it’s always a complete mirror! You are the only one who can control this.
What successful people focus on Vs non-successful people
- Focus with laser vision on their goals
- Take massive action towards achieving them
- Decided to
I am going to create success despite!!
The story you are living in your mind now is not your own!
- You are here to create success so you can share that story to inspire people around the world
Don’t die with the music still in you ~ Wayne Dyer
Most stories out there you hear are of rags to riches you don’t hear stories of rags to rags and most people who have a powerful story to share are people who have struggled at some point in their life!
- Nobody will care until YOU change your success!
- People demand your story ~ it’s your duty to share and inspire others!
- Politeness serves no-one
Becoming wealthy means you can give more back to your family, friends and charity.
I remember vividly applying for bad credit loans to fund my last semester at University. I knew this was a bad idea but had no other options available to me. I swore from that day forward that I was never going to be in that position again.
It took work and determination but I changed because I wanted to, no-one else could make this happen, I had to make a promise to myself and keep it.
Your Daily Affirmations
Affirmations are so powerful when you affirm to yourself that you WILL be a certain way the universe will conspire to make it happen for you.
10-12 written Affirmations (vision of who I am becoming) here is the process
- Note cards ~ any vision
- Take photos and store in folder in your phone
- At night switch phone to airplane mode (stop interference at night) and read affirmations before you go to sleep (let your subconscious absorb with the 5-8 hours of programming overnight)
- Read every morning (affirming to yourself what you’ve been programmed overnight) before taking airplane mode off
- Revisit during the day if you need to (if you lose focus)
- Do for 21 days min to get momentum
- Revise affirmations once achieved
Do them in whatever way but do them every day!
What do you want to accomplish in the next 12 months, here are some areas to focus on
Here is a great way to start with your affirmations as it includes gratitude
I am so happy and grateful
- I am attracting quality leads
- That I have so much confidence
- That money comes easily to me
- That I have laser focus
So to summarise
- No more non-serving language
- No more repeating of misery
- Catch yourself and change the thinking
Sing your song you are meant to be singing!
How to get motivated
Motivation is literally the desire to do things. It’s the most important element in setting and achieving goals—and research shows you can influence your own levels of motivation and self-control. So figure out what you want, power through the pain period, and start being who you want to be.
Think of yourself as a car If you want to go somewhere you need to put the destination in the sat nav, if you don’t you’ll be going round in circles and eventually the fuel will run out and you’ll lose motivation.
Find something you love to do and set goals around it and the motivation will come through!
Now you can’t buy a brand new car and let it sit on the drive you need to get in and turn the key to get the motor running and momentum!
The more action you take the more motivated you will be as you are taking the steps to get to your goal!
If you are new to driving and you need practice, get out there and practice every day, you need to build your confidence and as that grows you will be motivated to do more!
Written by Rachel